Monday, April 12, 2010

Sore, but good day

Woke up very sore today...had the hardest time getting out of bed and getting my day going. Once I did, it ended up being a nice one...got a good walk in, 30 mins, burned 322 cals on that very track where people were staring at me last week! Yep I went back for more, only this time I wore a much longer and loser shirt so my shape was not outlined for all to see...am willing to make whatever adjustments are necessary but one thing's remaining a constant: I am going to keep at it right there on the walking trail. Spoke to the guy I mentioned on my previous post and opened up about my fear in a very light way...he took it fine, though I am not sure he realized the extent of the weight issue...oh wells I am not going to rack my brains over this...I will keep speaking to him and will eventually see him when I feel comfortable enough i.e, when I feel like I've prepared him enough, lol! For now I enjoy the fact that he is good company, good listener, very uplifting kind of guy. Works for me, lol. Until tomorrow, I am really really tired today.
K.

4 comments:

lisa said...

AWESOME K.
Good for you going back to the trail...Thats the way to say,I will NOT be defeated.
GREAT JOB! on that and the 30mins. WooooHooo!

Good going on the Guy also....heehee! thats right ease into it....You deserve good company and companionship....GO FOR IT!

2fab-2bfat

266 said...

Thanks for the nice words on my blog today, K. I am so glad to hear that you are committing to re-losing the weight you did before your mother passed. I am sure she would be very proud of you!

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! Sometimes it's so easy to forgo what is good for you because of the fear that others will judge you. Keep in mind that you are doing this for YOU!! It's hard, but ignoring looks and comments is your best bet. :)

I'm glad you decided to talk to the guy about it. You deserve nothing but the best so if he ends up not loving every piece of you, he's not worth it anyway.

Seth said...

Great job getting back out there and walking that track!

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogspot Templates