Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It is time.

I went through the most devastating event of my life, the sudden passing of my mother at the end of 2008. Life has not been the same since that day, and will never be the same-My mother was all I knew and had in life, her loss devastated me and sent me spiraling out of control. Sixteen months later, I find myself @ rock bottom in most areas of my life-I am at my heaviest weight EVER, (300 lb.), I have neglected my work and professional relationships, I've shunned most people out of my life, and I am unhappy and anxious about EVERYTHING that lies ahead of me. The damage is extensive just as the loss and pain were extensive. Sixteen months later though, I think it is time I regroup and emerge from this dark hole I am in. I want to gently but surely nurse myself into a new sense of balance, into a reconstructed reality filled with health, joy, love, faith, power, harmony and serenity. I look forward to blogging about my journey.
K.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogspot Templates