Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hectic!!!

It's been a hectic couple of days. Between work, Mum's project and what now seems like a burgeoning relationship, I've helas, neglected to update ya'll on my progress, lol. Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this week have simply been extremely busy. That just about sums it up. I managed to mostly stay on track though.I ate well but skipped a lot of meals...I just didn't have the time or the appetite for food, which is mind boggling to me as I am not much of a light eater, but I suppose it's ok. At least I didn't resort to food to cope with the stress I was dealing with. My workouts did suffer from my busy schedule...I didn't workout in 3 days. I must organize my time, better, so I can give time to my priorities. If it means going to bed at a set time, so I can be up at a set time to work out, then that's what I have to do. I will adjust my goals for this week accordingly when I review my list later today. In the meantime, I am off to a social event I can't quite skip. Back later!
K.

1 comments:

fat-2fit-2fab said...

WOW! Social Event?? You go K. I knew you would Bounce Back....and going out where People will see you?? OMG! I am so Proud of You.
Keep It Up Lady!

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogspot Templates