Thursday, October 7, 2010

I am an emotional eater

And it's been the most emotional 22 months of my life. I am stuck in this emotional stupor I found myself since mum collapsed and died.
I am struggling to come out and find a new normal. It seems like something in me has just gone unconscious and won't fully awaken to my new reality and to the fact that I am eating myself to misery. Where and how do I begin healing? How do I reconnect with myself? How do I put myself first and care for me? How do I get to the decision to commit to myself and to weight loss? I am struggling

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that your mom is gone. Mine died two years ago. Above all else I know my mom wants me to be happy. I bet your mom wants you to be happy, too. So be happy.

K. said...

Thank you so much anonymous, i think she is helping me get there cause I am starting to see a glimmer of the light...I want to be happy and i will make it happen. I am sorry for your loss. Hope you come out of anonymity so we can connect,lol

Gordon said...

Try to not be so hard on yourself. Take care of yourself and your problems like weight loss will resolve themselves.

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogspot Templates