Thursday, October 14, 2010

Good day

Hello there bloggies! Hope everyone's well. Will keep it short today cause you know I'm all sore and everything from working out ;) and taking care of myself :)so won't be too long. All's still going well, I had a pleasant and active day which started with my weigh in ( down 1.6 lbs, of water probably but I still love it) followed by my morning workout. food was very much on point all day and I was less sore than yesterday. I even have a little pep in my step, fueled by joy and the possibility of what is to come...Now if I could only discipline myself enough to go to bed on time, things would be perfect! K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for so many posts the past couple of weeks. I swing by your blog every couple of days and even though I haven't commented often, I do enjoy what you have to say. (Your blog design is great, too -- love the polka dots!) Your going back to your gym is inspiring me to go back to mine. The hardest part I have about working out is being consistent about it -- once I start going I need to KEEP going. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's about progress, not perfection. Anyway, love your blog. Wishing you the best. Anna.

Miz said...

love that phrase PEP IN MY STEP :)
come over here!
Im sooo tired at days end im begging for the bedtime.
yes
my life is exciting like that.

MizFit

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogspot Templates