Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still I rise

Uhm yea...it's been a month since I last posted. Quite the challenging month actually...a little bit of hopes and dreams crushed, little bit of humiliation, rejection, having to pack my life up and return to the US with less than a week's notice, sadness, fear...but I made it through that time and I am here. I am off track but I am here. Looking for a way to find my focus again and get back on the track of taking care of me. I am making my way there and will be sharing my journey with you guys right here.
Thanks for your continued support.
K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay. So, I've missed a few posts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for one. My heart ached with your words about your mum. And also, I'm glad you checked in today. Looks like you've got some things you need to get off of your chest. I'm going to keep my eye out for your next post!

fat-2fit-2fab said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blogspot Templates